Wednesday, May 07, 2008

About travelling


Stumbling upon a nice saying found out via Mazilique, Hemingway stated it's best to travel with people you love only. Thinking about it, i might say the ones you travel with become the ones you love. Because there's no great way to experience things than leaving your warm nest and life rythm for a while with friends or even people you have no acknowledge of. You just ask them to join you and your new adventure, and in between roads you fall in love with them, even with the ones that tend to annoy you on the way.
You'll never realise it sooner then thinking about it, long after the trip is over, and as my time to think about it came, i know i love all the people i've ever travelled with along my way, from long train trips to car sharing on the road to nowhere. Because they were there with me. I'm not a nomad though, should this be one explanation?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

True, true ;)

I wish you many, many beautiful trips, with beautiful and dear friends around you.

And i am waiting for the next trip to ...Timisoara, Cluj, or wherever the path may lead :)

Clauroma said...

I'll have my bags packed ready at the door. :-))