Thursday, July 13, 2006

Summer's first stop: Vama Veche

Been to Vama Veche this weekend and behaved like a normal person that lived for years near the seaside and hadn't had his summer bath this year, although we're in the middle of July. I layed on the beach all day long, got a nice sunburn (but that's ok), and safely left my camera in the car.


Although not taking any photos in Vama Veche (you could really say i wasn't there at all just by looking at my shooting) i played a little with my camera and a sunflower's field near Limanu...

Went to Urma's last concert before the recording of their new album (Dan Byron in this photo)...


And followed a cute car on the way back to sunny Bucharest.

1 comment:

Clauroma said...

Internet feedback. Here's what HotNews.ro says about my post.
"Clauroma s-a prajit in Vama in modul cel mai banal si tine sa ne impartaseasca asta, dar isi ia revansa cu niste poze dragute."

http://blog.hotnews.ro/la-mare.html

Nice!